The Ortho Spray podiatry drill debrides nail and callus while cooling the bur and patient tissue with a mist of distilled water and alcohol. Its high power electronic technology is designed for continuous operation, allowing you to treat more patients every day.
- Powerful micro motor and nose cone with precision ball bearings.
- Integral automatic spray system cools the treatment area and protects the podiatrist from adverse health effects of dust.
- Spray amount is conveniently adjustable from the front panel water valve.
- Drill handpiece is easily controlled using a footswitch.
- Electronically managed variable speed ensures optimal performance when using small and large diameter burs.
Trial Period: 2 week money-back guarantee.
Please visit our Drill Information page for more details about our drills and their specifications.