Available in the following sizes:
6-30RD, 13cm/5.25in The most popular nail nipper (flat jaw). Up to 30% lighter than conventional nippers.
- These nippers are most often used to treat incurvated (ingrown) nails.
- Pointy tip allows to easily enter the corners of the nail.
- Rounded jaws are the strongest shape for intended purpose.
- Model 6-30 is the most general size while the 6-10 model can be used on infants.
- Models 6-30 and 6-40 are strong enough to also cut across the nail to reduce the length of the nail, making these two nippers more universal in use.